In Life Science HPC, storage system downtime doesn’t just interfere with project timetables, it can delay time to a cure.
Maximize your chances for research success by determining your Research Cost of Ownership (RCO) and learn how to identify the HPC storage issues that affect your time to results and slow the pace of discovery.
Learn more from the various resources provided that will examine how storage infrastructure decisions can impact scientific progress. Topics covered include:
- What is RCO?
- The effect of storage downtime on productivity and research outcomes
- How poor RCO affects different groups within an organization
- Planning for better RCO
Learn how maximizing your RCO can improve research outcomes. Access these resources today:
- Industry Perspective: I Don’t Really Care About TCO..
- White Paper: A Picture is Worth a Thousand Terabytes Image Generators in Life Sciences
- White Paper: HPC Data Storage Enable Microbiome Innovation and Understanding of Covid-19 and Other Diseases
- Case Study: UC San Diego Center for Microbiome Innovation Uses HPC Storage to Break Data Bottlenecks
- Webinar: Research Cost of Ownership – The Impact of Storage Infrastructure on Scientific outcomes Presented By Adam Marko, Director of Life Science Solutions at Panasas.
To learn more about Panasas HPC storage for life sciences click here.
Contact us at email@example.com to get answers to your HPC storage questions and to discuss your unique workload requirements. We are here to help.