PanFS on ActiveStor Ultra
Built for price/performance and engineered for manageability, the new generation of the PanFS parallel file system, delivered on the Panasas ActiveStor Ultra appliance, is ready to take on your most challenging HPC projects.
Isn’t it time you start taking advantage of the industry’s leading price/performance in a storage appliance that maximizes simplicity, boosts reliability, and delivers the lowest total cost of ownership?
- Unlimited Performance Scaling: 4 GB/s building blocks, utilizing multi-tier intelligent data placement to maximize storage performance by placing metadata on low-latency NVMe SSDs, small files on high IOPS SSDs and large files on high-bandwidth HDDs. The system’s balanced node architecture optimizes networking, CPU, memory and storage capacity to prevent hot spots and bottlenecks, ensuring consistently high performance regardless of workload.
- Low Cost to Own and Operate: The new generation of PanFS is integrated with state-of-the-art COTS hardware to deliver the fastest parallel file system at any price point. Its frustration-free deployment, operation, and maintenance create a storage solution with the lowest total cost of ownership in its class.
- Surprising Simplicity: Ready for frustration-free deployment, operation, and maintenance? You can go from dock-to-data in less than a day, and the low-touch solution requires no deep technical skills for ongoing administration. A single IT administrator can support systems of any size.
- Unparalleled Reliability: Fully automated online failure recovery delivers exceptional reliability.
- Extreme Flexibility: The new generation of PanFS is a portable parallel file system ready to run on qualified commodity or OEM-certified storage hardware, allowing for rapid adoption of new hardware capabilities and an expanded portfolio of hardware options over time.
- Timely, High-Quality Support: At Panasas, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service with a single-vendor problem resolution approach – ready to give you our undivided attention the moment you need it.
To learn more about configurations and price, contact Philip Crocker, Sr. Director, Business Development and Global Channels, at email@example.com.