In today’s world of collaboration, most enterprises leverage multiple data centers to host their big data workflows. DataRunner high performance file transfer software dramatically speeds data movement between geographically dispersed sites regardless of file type or size. With near 100 percent bandwidth utilization, DataRunner securely transfers data at more than 16 times the speed of traditional protocols.
- 100% bandwidth utilization, regardless of distance and latency
- Parallel streaming to accelerate data transfers
- Reduced bandwidth usage via compression
- Works with all file types across heterogeneous storage environments
- Block-level data protection to guarantee data integrity
Content Ingest & Distribution – Reliable, secure and fast movement of large digital assets to one or multiple destinations
Site-to-Site File Movement – High-speed and cost effective file transfers for workflow, archive or disaster recovery
FTP/rsync Replacement – Eliminates the necessity of moving business-critical data over legacy protocols that were not designed for today’s large data sizes and volumes
One server required per site, each with 2GHz or faster, 64-bit (x64) Intel architecture processor and at least 4GB memory (8GB recommended). Supported operating systems include Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, 6 (64-bit), SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 (64-bit), CentOS (64-bit), Mac OS.